When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to govalidator
- chore: version go module path
- Module path is not versioned in go.mod
- IsURL is accepting "http//" as legitimate URL prefix
- Empty string is a valid Base64 string
- `IsHash()` is highly inefficient
- Choice of tags breaks semantic versioning
- code optimization
- Add filters to transform data after validation
- Are there any plans for an updated version recently?
- Field name included in custom error messages
- Go not yet supported