When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to astropy
- Accessing a FITS table with a zero-width column generates "ValueError: Inconsistent data column lengths: set([0, 27645])"
- Add astropy_helpers version info to the test header
- Fix bug with separation_3d failing when velocity data present
- BUG: Fix error message for assert_quantity_allclose
- Fits Header does not preserve subclasses in copying and slicing.
- v2.0.x : Fix None return annotation in quantity_input
- Make NDUncertainty picklable
- MNT: Remove quantity_allclose wrapper in test helper
- Decorator for converting quantity to arrays in specific units?
- converting galactic cartesian SkyCoord to spherical and also to ecliptical
- Python not yet supported