When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
11 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to astropy
- compound models do not scale well with complexity
- lightweight alternate implementation of compound models
- Proposed new modeling operator (%)
- AltAz does not always broadcast across array args
- WCSaxes does not modify the tick formatting to make tick labels bold
- The C compiler used to compile Python gcc-4.2, and which is normally used to compile C extensions, is not available.
- Removing _open_shelve
- Make ASTROPY_USE_SYSTEM_PYTEST configurable
- TableLoc indices error from IPython introspection
- Fixed small bug in biweight_midcovariance
- Quantity arrays do not play nice with Bokeh server
- RICE compression options ignored in io.fits.CompImageHDU?
- Quantity._repr_latex_ should respect np.printoptions
- Encoding error on Python 3 when using fast readers with tables with unicode
- Print quantity in LaTeX: How to get exponents with `\times`?
- units failure when assigning Table Column to Quantity array slice
- Add support for convolution of astropy models
- test failures on ppc64le Rhel VM
- always use user-supplied scaling values when given
- Minor formatting fix to ease readability of the docstring