When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
62 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to astropy
- FITS: Add Header method to calculate data size
- Cannot use negative distance in spherical representation despite error message
- Update precision test of AltAz computation.
- BaseRepresentation.represent_as mentions example that is not there
- Update Contributing guide regarding CI skip
- Remove use of OrderedDict from astropy.modeling
- FITS: Add ColDefs.from_header method
- VOTable FIELD always sets ID attribute
- Replace pkg_resources with importlib.metadata
- TST: Set CI in Azure Pipelines
- Python not yet supported