When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CoffeeScript not yet supported
145 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to atom
- The thickness of font is not consistent.
- Jasmine spec runner copy/paste
- Link to Electron documentation when an Electron object is returned
- Skipped tests in Jasmine spec runner
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'isDirty' of undefined
- Text copied from last line of file gets pasted to the wrong place
- Make Task::cancel() public?
- Packages preloading
- Multiple Instances of Atom
- Uncaught AssertionError: 2337 == 0
- Atom closes randomly
- [1493:0324/153213:WARNING:archive.cc(144)] Opening /home/travis/atom/usr/share/atom-beta/resources/electron.asar/browser/api/exports/babel-plugin-/home/travis/atom/usr/share/atom-beta/resources/app.asar: FILE_ERROR_NOT_A_DIRECTORY - Error output ATOM_CHANNEL=beta builds on Travis CI
- fixing middle mouse button clipboard paste on linux (atom:atom#8648)
- Uncaught Error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=connect ETIMEDOUT 188.8.131.52:...
- All forward slashes in spec output converted to backslashes
- HiDPI Scaling
- Crash on Win7 within 60 s of startup when a python file is opened
- Add `saveFocusedPaneItem()` and call it in "core:save" command
- Folding keybindings duplicated
- Atom not appearing on Start Menu (or anywhere) on Windows 10 after first install.