When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CoffeeScript not yet supported
173 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to atom
- Cannot install Atom on CentOS 6
- Scroll stops working when cursor image disappears using Unclutter
- Simplify line node lookup
- File save dialog does not get focus
- Find and Replace not working when there's a samba mount
- Unable to install some packages
- There was an error checking for updates.
- Adding option to skip main process tests. Cleaning up resources in tests
- Icons display incorrectly on macOS High Sierra
- 1.19.3 installtion on openSUSE: Signature verification failed [6-File is unsigned]
- Dark scrollbars over dark syntax themes in macOS (only in editor)
- Moving lines by control-command up/down goes wrong
- Don't select when typing while also holding the left mouse button
- [Atom development] Move linter dependencies to root package.json
- Unable to Check for Updates?
- Soft Tabs Malfunction ~ Size is always 1 space, every language
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'props' of undefined
- Tilting wheel momentary scrolling to horizontal ends
- Update README.md
- [Commands] Add support for rich listener objects with first-class metadata