When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CoffeeScript not yet supported
125 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to atom
- 1.13 Regression: Font Family setting causing CssSyntaxErrors
- Error: Atom does not build properly on node v7+. node v7.4.0 is installed.
- TextEditor's scrollPastEnd gets ignored
- Don't transform deprecated selectors containing malformed CSS
- Add showCursorOnSelection config
- Atom build fails (node-gyp rebuild error) under Ubuntu
- Entire buffer cleared when file changes causing scroll position to be lost
- Add option for closing deleted file tabs
- Adopt Sublime Text's handling of punctuation at the start of alt-left/right
- Atom corrupts open file on unplanned system shutdown.
- Snippet not working
- Check whether state store is connected when prompting to save files
- Reported potential regressions in v1.14-beta
- Only sign and create-windows-installer on *-releases branches
- Window title is `untitled` when no files are open
- Losslessly optimize all images with imgult.
- Atom uses cson very extensively, but there is no formal specification for cson
- Build Failed
- It's impossible to run Electron or Electron apps from within Atom
- script/build cannot create windows installer [404 (Not Found)]