When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CoffeeScript not yet supported
141 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to atom
- Atom crashes when opening a folder containing a git sparse checkout
- getPaths() does not return Project Path
- Atom closes without prompting to save
- Auto identation issue caused by sql query in php script
- Raster text cursor doesn't scale and doesn't look native
- Don't let run atom as root
- Atom is great... until you give it an addon
- Updating requires for linux to support 32bit build(For Testing)
- Updating requires for linux to support 32bit build
- update atom 14.1 and can not work
- Search in directory: search in file with Windows-1251 (cyrillic) encoding
- [RFC] Remove DOMElementPool
- Soft wrap settings reset when saving new file
- Relativize spec paths more when reporting
- After adjusting the tree view, the mouse does not drop the resize bar.
- Fix Arch Linux package names
- :memo: Clarify that stack only has an effect if detail is present as well
- Atom had unexpectedly crashed when I didn't want it to.
- Added prevent option to ::onWillDestroyPaneItem()
- Attempt fixing exception when trying to use portable electronUserData