When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to avalonia
- Binding to $parent in listbox item generates binding errors initially
- Fix stream bindings with observable value types
- Crash when running Android.ControlCatalog
- Windows 7 don't redraw properly
- ICollectionView - Group, Sort, etc.
- Controls with assigned layer ignore Z order and overwrite everything on top of them
- Touch input API proposal
- Xaml alias Tag
- C# not yet supported