When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Lua not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to awesome
- awesome menubar lib does not support mandatory Science category
- menubar.utils.lua - remove "function is_format_supported" by making i…
- Extract the awful.rules logic into a gears module [wip/untested]
- [Feature Request] naughty icon from http or new remote_icon property.
- Discussion: Potential gears.wallpaper improvements
- awful.menu: Move code from rc.lua to awful.menu. fixes: #2524
- beautiful.init: Fix return values and improve doco. fixes: #2588
- beautiful.init return values incomplete and some invalid parameters not picked up
- awful.client.property.floating *xproperty*
- Top bar duplicated (and overlapping) on bottom bar when switching workspaces
- Lua not yet supported