When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Lua not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to awesome
- Replace doubled immobilized with correct properties for each immobilized
- constrain awful.mouse.client.move/resize if maximized
- Client rendering freezes
- XRandR changes cause weird Firefox UI update behaviour
- beautiful.tasklist_disable_icon is broken
- Improve the screen shims
- Strange Firefox maximizing
- Make Guake float
- [WIP] build: Preprocess all files as part of a target.
- Warning: W: awesome: Trying to destroy the same notification twice. It was destroyed because: 2
- Lua not yet supported