When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gocov
- What is the difference to the go standard tools?
- gocov does not pass -tags parameter
- gocov: report total coverage as 0.00% if reached and statements are zero
- gocov: gocov report print total coverage NaN% when totalReached and totalStatements are zero
- Pass arguments to go list
- If a package has no test files, the lines in that package are not added to the total line count.
- Enable concurrent running
- gocov's result is different from go test
- Fix order of args passing to go test
- gocov output data format as standard go test does?
- Go not yet supported