When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gocov
- When the file size of coverage is large (420KB), generating json is very slow, taking several hours
- Does gocov not support generics in Go version 1.20?
- gocov with coverprofile raise error, the file path contains duplicate parts
- [question] Is it possible to exclude a method from code coverage?
- the code source default is $GOROOT. whether the code source path can be specified by the user when using gocov convert?
- gocov failed when trying on file that has a formatting directive
- What is the difference to the go standard tools?
- gocov output data format as standard go test does?
- Automated tests for "gocov test"
- Include line number information
- Go not yet supported