When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
90 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to babel
- Identifier already declared with preset-flow
- Fix rest parameters indexing with TypeScript 'this parameter'
- SyntaxError: Unexpected keyword 'const'. Const declarations are not supported in strict mode.
- Do and Block Params expressions [Parser]
- Template literal parsing with the typescript preset not working as expected.
- [helper-create-class-features-plugin] fix feature in isLoose
- Object rest parameters throw exceptions on parsing (related to upgrade to `[email protected]`)
- es7.promise.finally polyfill definition gets nuked by es6.promise polyfill
- Move array reference into `for` head initializer
- Fix compatibility between estree and TS plugin