When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
81 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to babel
- Babel 7.3.0
- Partial Application syntax: Stage 1
- Disallow usage of invalid keyword after export abstract statement in Typescript
- Differentiate object spread and non-spread properties
- Copy "optional" property when cloning Identifier node
- Object spread still calls getter function after transform
- Optional function params are not marked as optional after going through @babel/template
- babel-register doesn't save modules to cache properly
- Pattern matching
- parser: TypeScript: Parse error on abstract class with abstract method and optional methods in abstract/declare classes.