When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
126 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to babel
- Babel 7: Uncaught ReferenceError after transpiling a module
- Can't forcefully `include` a specific polyfill with preset-env `useBuiltIns=usage`
- [preset-typescript]: Decorated parameter props can be initially defined or undefined depending on how they are initialised
- transform-flow-comments + rollup = incorrect type exports
- preset-typescript should default to .ts and .tsx
- --config-file option does not work with @babel/cli.
- Extending some native object doesn't work in IE11
- .babelrc is not found in cwd if it is a symlink
- The default value of `development` in `@babel/preset-react` is unexpected.
- ERROR TypeError: Class constructor EventEmitter cannot be invoked without 'new'