When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- Check if empty database table exists before throw exception
- Replace double dashes with middot in Taxonomy fields
- [UX] Menu link items should be kept in sync with their respective content titles
- Slight style breakage in the "Select versions" step of the Project Installer
- Backdrop 1.17.3 Release checklist
- Try to get more donations by re-thinking the way Backdrop gathers them
- Backdrop settings gets broken by AJAX requests
- [D8] Enable the "Transliterate prior to creating URL aliases" setting by default for new sites
- Search settings form clean up
- Issue #4172: Add GH Action to mark old issues as 'stale'
- not yet supported