When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- contradictory messages at status report
- `url()` adds fragments after `?destination=`
- Field labels showing even when there is no content
- Project installer: Add file permission check to the status report
- [UX] Project installer: Provide link to update report from installer update tab
- [UX] Odd behavior when saving a node with "Provide a menu link" and at the same time w/o a menu link title
- [DX] Create a `watchdog_changed_parameter` function, or similar
- Fieldset titles and summaries vertically misaligned by a couple of pixels
- [DX] Document `user_login_block()` function
- Does anyone else feel that the 403/404 settings do not belong under "Site information"?
- not yet supported