When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- [UX][DX] Date/Views: change the weird `value`/`value2` for start/end dates to something less vague
- Cleanup CTools from database after D7 upgrade
- [UX] Text format edit form: hide "Filter processing order" and "Filter settings" sections when empty
- Document $attributes, $title_attributes, and $content_attributes template variables
- Missing width/height in Basis when choosing Use the logo supplied by the active theme
- Add "Configure page title" tab to Layout admin pages
- Link autocomplete throws ajax error if starting with slash
- Undefined index in theme_get_setting().
- Account for multiple translation files of the same language
- extraneous parameter in config_uninstall_config() declaration
- not yet supported