When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- [META] Accessibility review of Backdrop CMS
- Views: Add the ability to clone a display while changing the display plugin
- Avoid CSS @import in core
- Backdrop 1.20.0 Internal Server Error
- The `Add Another Item` Button on multiple value field form is too specific
- Skip .htaccess protections for tmp directory unless it is within the web root
- Docs/usage inconsistency: should theme() be used?
- [META] Telemetry follow-up issues
- All themes are incorrectly set to disabled (status set to 0) during update.php
- Random failure: ModuleUninstallTestCase->testUninstallLocale (module.test)
- not yet supported