When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- Duplicate .drop-lounging CSS in skin.css
- Error: Call to a member function init() on null in view->init_localization() on updating core (latest release)
- Improve installation instructions for non-technical users
- [UX] Dismissible status report messages.
- Duplicate html id in markup of layout-context-add-form and layout-condition-add-form
- [UX] Better variables legend for the syslog format
- [UX] text cleanup on new block administrative label/description
- Add option to run-test.sh to allow skipping troublesome tests.
- Deprecated function: assert() in php 7.2
- [SR] Re-evaluate how Backdrop measures password strength
- not yet supported