When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- field_config_delete() is documented as hook_config_update() implementation
- [UX] Provide preview and confirmation of permission changes before saving them
- field_config_update_validate() has the wrong documentation comment
- hook_config_create() and hook_config_update() have the same short description
- Not possible to easily empty the first value in an unlimited-value field
- [DX] module_invoke_all() can have surprising results thanks to array_merge_recursive()
- Backdrop 1.26.2 Release checklist
- [UX] Add help text and improve the UI to clarify things around layout templates
- Finish removing outdated Date settings.
- Improve performance of the permissions page
- not yet supported