When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to backdrop-issues
- Typo in BlockText docblock
- Notice : Array to string conversion dans _options_storage_to_form()
- On dashboard, the Manage Users Accounts links to wrong URL
- [UX] Move "Translation Settings" to vertical tab
- [UX][DX] Update.php throws error about install.php (and says to delete live config)
- Admin UI: denote settings that may be overridden in settings.php
- [DX] Rewrite/optimize `config_install_default_config()`
- Consider using "Manage" or "Configure" instead of "Administer"
- Require 'flush caches' permission for viewing 'caches cleared' messages
- [UX] Add link to dashboard from update.php results (replace admin page link)
- not yet supported