When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bastion
- Update env_logger requirement from 0.8 to 0.9
- Perhaps provide some more gradual examples on the https://bastion.rs/ site?
- wip: async recipient ish ?
- Upgrade to GitHub-native Dependabot
- Bikeshed the api traits / structs and function names
- totally new to rust here but how fault tolerant compared with elixir?
- Call to bind(addr) never returns in example/tcp-servers
- Write context become/unbecome for message handling closures
- Having Tasks Pinned to Thread
- Provide more detailed documentation and check missing features
- Rust not yet supported