When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
83 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Visibility not working with `@my_repository` references
- Add incompatible flags for using the remote Java tools for the default java_toolchain and host_java_toolchain.
- proto_library: warning: directory does not exist
- Add "darwin" to the list of valid macOS architectures
- Duplicate debug print statements get filtered from console output
- Large binary size when building optimized Android NDK binaries
- incompatible_use_toolchain_providers_in_java_common: pass JavaToolchainInfo and JavaRuntimeInfo providers to java_common APIs instead of configured targets
- Test rules are unable to handle signals
- Firebase Crashlytics support for Android apps
- Starlark: implement ctx.resolve_tools
- Java not yet supported