When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
9 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- add declare_file with sibling as ArtifactRoot
- not possible to declare_file to genfiles_dir
- Remove current contents of the default global bazelrc.
- Update the distfile compile scripts to do a better job creating the e…
- reject symlink outputs from cachable actions
- remote/performance: support HTTP/2.0 for remote caching
- bazel can't build tensorflow successfully
- Support for empty_files and empty_dirs in pkg.
- bazel should have better support of proxy
- conflicting documentation re: naming standards of externally hosted java dependencies and requests for comments
- Java not yet supported