When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
179 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Report error instead of crash if test uses reserved env variable
- Add references to jdk 17 and 18 for linux-aarch64
- Add versioned soname support to interface_library
- Delete jformatstring.
- Using `--cpu=darwin_x86_64` in `platform_mappings` triggers unnecessary toolchain evaluation
- Status of Bazel 6.0.0-pre.20220808.3
- Prevent eventfd and timerfd leaks when UNIX sockets are used
- Add support for remotejdk17 for linux-aarch64 (arm64)
- Multiply-defined external repositories act as if the first is in use, but are reported by bazel query as if the last is in use
- Add .wasm cc artifact executable extension
- Java not yet supported