When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
178 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Update the docs for `--strategy_regexp`.
- Support dSYM generation for cc_binary / cc_common.link
- [6.0.0] Match execroot relative path with --experimental_remote_download_regex
- [6.0.0] Remove warnings about ignored starlark options
- [6.0.0] Avoid exceptions from hermetic sandbox for unsupported artifact subclasses
- [6.0.0] Emit Tree objects in topological order
- fastbuild inconsistency: sets -DDEBUG, -O0 on mac but not on linux
- [6.0.0] Fix import instructions for Python runfiles library
- Huge heap usage with large number of files and RE
- Stop using absl flags in python based helpers
- Java not yet supported