When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
170 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Custom toolchain & ccache don't mix.
- Update Android codelab link
- FR: automatic strip_prefix in http_archive
- Richer generic type annotations in `@ParamType`
- Not possible to override string flag in the config section of bazelrc file from command line
- Fix test coverage on Java 16
- interrupting `bazel fetch` crashes
- Compression Support
- `--modify_execution_info` should be additive
- Should be allowed to set `remote` `--spawn_strategy` without `remote_executor` set
- Java not yet supported