When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
127 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- The coverage.dat file generated with the high version of bazel is empty
- sh_test: @bazel_tools//tools/jdk:current_host_java_runtime is not provided in runfiles directory
- Win RBE Build: Failed to delete output files after incomplete download
- Worker process quits because pipe is closed
- Revisit --enable_runfiles
- paths to Python packages may not contain '-'. WHY?
- ios/arm platform resolves to armeabi-v7a instead of ios_armv7 with enable_cc_toolchain_resolution
- File exists error when building pkg_tar from external filegroup containing directories
- incompatible_load_proto_rules_from_bzl: load the Protobuf rules from @rules_proto
- git should be listed as a requirement of bazel
- Java not yet supported