When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
176 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Bazel 4.2.2 cannot build gerrit plugin, target not declared in package plugins, 'target pattern parsing failed"
- Add incompatible flag to disable cfg="host" from Starlark
- Bazel CI: [email protected] breaks Bazel Examples (Rules) in downstream pipeline
- inclusion validation fails when dot-d files have absolute paths for transitive #includes
- How to build a windows dll library?
- Bazel 4.2.2 crashes when adding arguments to run_shell
- Sort resources to produce consistent zip and help cache hit
- Return clang as macOS compiler
- Bazel 5 : `java_library` no longer has `resource_jars` attribute
- Java not yet supported