When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
156 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- C++ compilation of rule '@llvm//:binary_format' failed (Exit 2)
- Upgrade Jacoco to 0.8.5+ to fix Scala 2.12 lambda code coverage
- Cannot include windows headers that collide with local filenames
- TESTBRIDGE_TEST_RUNNER_FAIL_FAST not documented in the test encyclopedia
- URL encode "%" due to rules_jvm_external paths
- interrupting build-runfiles prints a stacktrace
- Bazel bootstrap fails on x86_64 Debian testing
- Modify LambdaDesugar to be more tolerant of operand stack optimizations.
- UnixFileSystem: read cached hashes from extended attributes
- ctx.actions.run fails to invoke batch scripts when running via RBE on Windows
- Java not yet supported