When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
178 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Incompatible Target Skipping ignores visibility restrictions
- testdata/runfiles_test/MODULE.mock pins to its own rules_cc rather than following the top level bazel choice
- Reduce logging for coverage invocations
- --workspace_status_command: handling of empty values is surprising and inconsistent
- "Android IDL generation" action misses environment variables
- Warn about source directory being unsound
- [WIP] Track empty directories in tree artifacts
- BAZEL_USE_CPP_ONLY_TOOLCHAIN doesn't work without Xcode / Xcode CLT installed.
- Documentation issue: General Rules and other pages lack "load" statements
- Bazel 5.3 fails to run external tests
- Java not yet supported