When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
178 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- Report error instead of crash if test uses reserved env variable
- Add versioned soname support to interface_library
- Using `--cpu=darwin_x86_64` in `platform_mappings` triggers unnecessary toolchain evaluation
- Add .wasm cc artifact executable extension
- Crash on using TEST_NAME as an environment variable name in rules
- Copybara fails to build with header compilation off because of a strict deps failure that I think is a red herring
- java_binary doesn't work with runfiles
- "Build completed successfully" reported twice when using `bazel run` and second one isn't filtered with `--ui_event_filters=-INFO`
- Include stack trace in all gRPC errors when --verbose_failures is set.
- Annotation processors are incorrectly run multiple times in android_local_test when using Kotlin
- Java not yet supported