When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
178 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bazel
- `bazel run --script_path=test` fails silently when target uses `shard_count`
- commit e9a4e93ed71 changed the meaning of the patches parameter to patch() in tools/build_defs/repo/utils.bzl
- CXX target cache poisoning problem: undeclared inclusion(s)
- Reenable tests for gRPC UDS proxy
- compiler_param_file does not use custom flag prefix from "flag_groups"
- Cache hit errors while building envoy proxy in windows
- C++ remote fails on Windows if include path contains two "../"
- `prelude_bazel` definitions not included in `bazel info build-language` output
- Passing wrapper command to compile command
- Unexpected results with select that mixes config_setting_group and config_setting
- Java not yet supported