When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
138 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rubocop
- Layout/MultilineMethodCallIndentation indented_relative_to_receiver not as expected
- Update our `rake cut_release` task to bump the version of the docs
- New option --display-only-failed for junit format
- Infinite loop caused by Layout/MultilineMethodDefinitionBraceLayout and Layout/HeredocArgumentClosingParenthesis interaction
- Auto-correct for Style/AndOr does not handle precedence change correctly
- Minor performance tweaks
- Cops defined in gems can conflict even when they are in different namespaces
- Allow setting DisplayStyleGuide per department
- Fix Lint::FormatParameterMismatch cop
- False positives of `Style/IfUnlessModifier`