When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- Streaming responses with HTTP.rb
- Add net_http_connect_on_start example with explicit domain
- Remove stub with Regex uri
- Fix matching stubs with HashExcludingMatcher
- Webmock stopping selenium from deleting session in specs
- Json-ify any non-string object in #to_return_json
- Problems with error statuses for REST client (2.1.0)
- `WebMockHTTPClients#do_get` returns inconsistent types
- Error when using excon adapter with ruby 3
- Request for documentation re: scope of stubs in rspec