When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- Escaping of `hash_including` goes wrong.
- net_http_connect_on_start: true does not correctly stub out URLs if it cannot be resolved by the DNS
- Crack 0.4.4 released, no longer depends on safe_yaml :dancer:
- em-http-request middlewares get double-called
- Include documentation RegEx hash_including matcher
- webmock must be fully enabled after disabling for disable_net_connect to work
- Adjust `perform` override and call HTTP features wrapping request/res…
- including webmock/rspec in any spec file results in all specs having web disabled
- webmock failures inside sidekiq workers not bubbled up to rspec
- Unable to stub_request with a trailing dot.