When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- `WebMock::Util::Headers.normalize_headers` downcases characters in header keys
- Fixes ruby 2.7 warnings and other noisy test output
- Broken on ruby 2.7
- Checking order stubs were called
- Async:HTTP never returns
- Simplify webmock: exclude User-Agent and Connection from stubbing recommendation
- Proposal: match parameters with regular expressions
- Remove spec files from bundled gem
- undefined method `io` for StubSocket
- Empty response when stub raw_response