When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- Adjust `perform` override and call HTTP features wrapping request/res…
- including webmock/rspec in any spec file results in all specs having web disabled
- Unable to stub_request with a trailing dot.
- [Proposal] Create matcher to match request params and headers
- HTTP/1.0 requires `Connection: keep-alive`
- Fix InvalidURIError with `ip` uri
- delete invalid uri like `127.0.0.1:3000/1234`
- Initialize @pattern as symbol in MethodPattern
- disable_net_connect `:allow` encoding underscore to %5F
- Add WebMock.allow_net_connect to append to allowed