When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- HTTP instrumentation not fully working
- Stubbing a request with any query
- Return effective_url as string (without port details)
- Reset webmock after all after(:each/example) hooks
- Checking order stubs were called
- Async:HTTP never returns
- Simplify webmock: exclude User-Agent and Connection from stubbing recommendation
- Proposal: match parameters with regular expressions
- Remove spec files from bundled gem
- undefined method `io` for StubSocket