When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- CI consistently failing on Ruby >= 3.1, is it ok to update?
- hash_including with Job stubbing.
- Allow setting Net::HTTP#response_body_encoding
- Error checking doesn't recognize hashes and provide the intended help
- Cached `nil` responses for missing stubs affect subsequent tests
- Streaming responses with HTTP.rb
- Remove stub with Regex uri
- Webmock stopping selenium from deleting session in specs
- Problems with error statuses for REST client (2.1.0)
- `WebMockHTTPClients#do_get` returns inconsistent types