When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- net_http_connect_on_start: true breaks disable_net_connect! and stub_request? for unreachable hosts
- webmock >3.3.0 breaks net http post body assertion
- WebMock breaks Async::WebSocket
- Change `blacklist` to `denylist` in documentation
- Match regexes in an array
- Stub request to return an Array within headers when using em-http-request
- `hash_including` matcher breaks `WebMock::Util::Headers.normalize_headers`
- Double quotes on snippet output
- certains asserts for minitest don't work well under JRuby
- "You can stub this request with" formats badly within minitest assert_raises