When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webmock
- Allow matching urls w/ default port and path
- WARNING: There appears to be a bug in WebMock's after_request hook and VCR is attempting to work around it. Some VCR features may not work properly.
- Is there a verbose mode?
- `json_headers?` doesn't match when charset is specified in `Content-Type` header
- Compatibility with curb 1.0.0
- Stub request with hash_including
- Stub request with regex in Url
- Keep underscores when normalizing headers
- Unable to use require 'webmock/test_unit' after version 3.9.5
- Start connection in `Net::HTTP` adapter for mocked requests