A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bevy
- bevy_reflect: Consistent `reflect_hash` and `reflect_partial_eq`
- Material trait doesn't mention that prepass shaders are used for shadow mapping
- Support for multiple texture coordinates / UV maps
- fix new clippy lints before they reach stable
- fix warning: variable does not need to be mutable
- Sprites not shown with 0.10.1.
- Add get_at_mut to Map trait
- Document query errors
- Make function pointers of ecs Reflect* public
- Disable wasm / webgpu building of wireframe example
- Rust not yet supported