When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to spotify-ruby
- Bump nokogiri from 1.10.4 to 1.10.10 in /docs
- Fix variables usage in Account::Sessions
- URL returned by @accounts.authorize_url was wrong, but really it was a gem issue.
- Bump up year
- active_support.rb:79:in `block in load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant URI::Generic (NameError)
- Add configuration / implementation for retrying Web API requests
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later