When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bitcoin
- Fix icc (Intel C++ compiler) warnings
- doc: add detached release notes for #14060
- travis: Avoid timeout on verify-commits check
- Can't configure bitocoind to only send tx via Tor but receive clearnet transactions
- unlock the wallet just by clicking into the locker on the bottom right
- Warn if unrecognised sections are present in bitcoin.conf
- docs: Windows build docs are missing `make deploy`
- build: Add bitcoin-tx.exe into Windows installer
- bitcoin core 0.17.0.1 on OSX shows up as 0.17.0 in Finder's 'Get Info"
- Doc: update release notes for changes since 0.17.0 branch
- C++ not yet supported