When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bitcoin
- doc: add note to developer docs about warranted PR's
- tx pool: Use class methods to hide raw map iterator impl details
- wallet: -avoidreuse with destination filters
- [0.16] bitcoinconsensus: invalid flags should be set to bitcoinconsensus_error type, add test cases covering bitcoinconsensus error codes
- chainparams: Update with data from assumed valid chain
- [0.16] Make signrawtransaction give an error when amount is needed but missing
- Don't use zero as null pointer constant. Use nullptr (C++11).
- Ignore unknown config file options; warn instead of error
- Fix --disable-asm for newer assembly checks/code
- validation: Pass tx pool reference into CheckSequenceLocks
- C++ not yet supported