When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to boinc
- [Android] Fix deprecations
- Remove unused variables from #4897 and #4912
- [Manager] Convert ProcessorTab in Preferences dialog from wxPanel to wxScrolledWindow to show all content on small screens (e.g. 1024x768).
- Make BOINC urls case-insensitive
- "In Use" and "Not In Use" suspension preferences could prevent computing indefinitely
- Linux: downstream releases broken in specific repositories
- CAPCHA no access
- Implement snap package for client and Manager
- Update Windows solution to use Visual Studio 2022
- Adding additional Task's info on the Bottom Status bar
- PHP not yet supported