When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bokeh
- [BUG] Wrong option names in sphinxext documentation
- extend FileInput with more attributes.
- [FEATURE] Extend FileInput to return filename and make output clearer
- Nodes and Edges do not render when data is updated
- Move from tornado.gen to native coroutines ?
- [BUG] double slash before prefix in autoreload.js
- Provide max_tootips property on HoverTool
- [FEATURE] Autobuild docker images
- fix double slash in autoload.js
- Update docker to work with new conda and bokeh
- Python not yet supported