When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to boostnote
- Link to external in Markdown Preview with anchor does not work.
- Can edit and preview Windows have synchronized and smooth scrollbars like vscode?The Bootsnote looks a little clunky.
- First horizontal line not rendering when UI at 90%
- Open note .cson file in vim or other editor
- Migrate to Jest: tests/lib
- Environment variable ENV_NODE prevents Boostnote to start
- Add next and previous occurrence arrows to Ctrl+F searcher
- Render equations in PDF and HTML exports
- Files, Images get deleted automatically after dragging them on to boostnote interface.