When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to borg
- rephrase some warnings, fixes #5164
- Document renaming repository
- Example path for --exclude-from
- Bountysource introduces 2-year-timeout for bounties
- Borg backup cannot read older backups made on non-UTF-8 systems
- resurrect wheezy build boxes?
- Borg 1.1.13 binary: "Using a pure-python msgpack! This will result in lower performance."
- Setting BORG_CACHE_DIR to an empty string crashes borg
- 1.1.12 pip package fails to install on python 3.8.x
- C not yet supported