When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to borg
- archive.save(): always use metadata from stats, fixes #7072
- 2.0.0b3: attribute nfiles not found
- 2.0.0b3: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'segment'
- master: switch binary building to python 3.10.7+
- borg check --archives-only --last-n-seconds
- discuss: remove "auto" compression mode in borg2?
- reformulate how to counter a large cache
- Can no longer init a repo if I have a key
- Cover more common exceptions with errors
- update shell completions for borg2
- C not yet supported