When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to borg
- Elaborate on "Calculating size"
- upgrade osxfuse
- Fix the test failing due to timestamp localisation
- Huge memory usage usage by borg-linux64 serve under CentOS8
- borg init --help extremely slow
- test recreate_timestamp FAILED
- Fast check if repo is ok
- Discussion: use borg as a storage backend
- master branch: check shadow_index for separate compact_segments()
- Borg repositories constantly getting corrupted on server grade hardware
- C not yet supported