When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to borg
- borg2: fix archived mode and mode-related tests (windows)
- How to specify the segment file size?
- whiteout file type?
- Reading mounted archive very slow initially (~2min wait)
- OSError: [Errno 39] Directory not empty: '/.../lock.exclusive' (borg 1.1.x)
- Wishlist: support PAX and BORG `--tar-format` in borg 1.2.x
- Unclear documentation about exclusion patterns
- os.path.normpath converts to backslashes on windows
- Extend initial storage quota
- file changed warning: Add message id and path
- Python not yet supported