When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
136 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to boto
- boto/ses/connection.py: Added extra functions for notification topics…
- Add space between Authorization header fields
- Making JSONResponseError picklable
- Release 2.47?
- boto broken on travis
- Issue with V4 signing for presigned urls with port number in the config.
- Move VpcAttribute and related methods from EC2connection to VPCConnection
- Support Python 3.4
- ec2: fix api according AWS Api
- Plugin.py - Deprecated import Fixed
- HmacAuthV3HTTPHandler is broken
- Retrieve max_retry_delay config option as int, not as string
- Cannot pickle S3 key for multiprocessing
- how to set connection timeout @boto
- Do not inject linebreaks into proxy auth header
- Fix AssertionError py3
- dry run on all services?
- Does boto support for 'hit visibility'?
- SQS endpoints sslCommonName fix
- Better error message with S3-compatible server fails to quote ETag