When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
184 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to boto
- 2.49.0: test suite is using `nose` module and some `DeprecationWarning` and other warnings
- Unclear from documentation how to set latin1-encoded UserData in autoscaling.create_launch_configuration
- Update GitHub link.
- docs: fix simple typo, garunteed -> guaranteed
- fix(auth): Region parser uses unassigned variable when S3 is colocated
- Get away from master-slave terminology
- Added "eu-south-1" in endpoints.json
- Update auth.py
- Unable to do SpeakerDiarization
- bugfix: transfer headers
- Python not yet supported