When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
131 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to boto
- dry run on all services?
- Does boto support for 'hit visibility'?
- SQS endpoints sslCommonName fix
- Better error message with S3-compatible server fails to quote ETag
- receive_messages polling
- Fixes #3561 - Python 3 proxy ssl connection issue
- Bucket get_policy returns bytes instead of str on python3
- Removes documented support for Python 3 with S3 service
- Mumbai region s3 connection
- ssl.CertificateError: hostname 'XXXX' doesn't match either of '*.yyy.com', 'yyy.com'
- Add vendored module to setup.py
- [SVCS-220] Add tests for query params
- sqs region related signature fixed.
- add `iso_date` param in generate_url
- Fix EMR unit tests
- ImportError: No module named regions.regions
- about ec2.get_all_reserved_instances
- route53 connection - no proxy user/pass ?
- Fix host header in S3Connection
- Fix docstring mistake