When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
126 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to boto
- ImportError: No module named regions.regions
- about ec2.get_all_reserved_instances
- route53 connection - no proxy user/pass ?
- Resolve x-goog-storage-class header
- Fix host header in S3Connection
- Fix docstring mistake
- Respect query_auth setting when adding x-amz-security-token for S3 URL generation.
- get_hosted_zone - multiple VPC associations to a private zone
- boto3 DynamoDB: recover from socket.error?
- Fixed GS wrongly converting bucket_name
- Make MWS compatible with Python3
- elb.configure_health_check doesn't not always update health check ping_port
- Amazon AWS S3 - Implement new Cross Region Replication feature
- Impact of copying Millions Of Files In Amazon S3 Bucket
- Add support for S3 user-specific directories
- option to disable merge meta in sign url which not work in ceph
- Support for AWS_CONTAINER_CREDENTIALS_RELATIVE_URI variables (Docker)
- Clarification swf decision cancel_workflow_executions
- How to specify character '@' in 'proxy_pass' on Windows
- Python3 Boto Mturk Connection Name error