When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to boto3
- Add User Guide section with KMS code example
- Use iterator for s3 object collection
- ENIs found via EC2 instance do not have tags set
- ec2.describe_vpcs parameters in documentation fail in real use
- Connection closed exception while accessing secrets manager.
- error get_bucket_encryption
- Unable Connect do SQS if using a VPC
- unable to delete cloudwatch logs using boto3
- Correct full name of ECS
- Add project_urls to setup.py
- Python not yet supported