When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to btcd
- blockchain: add new rolling merkle root computation to reduce allocations during IBD
- wire: cache the non-witness serialization of MsgTx to memoize part of…
- txscript: optimize IsUnspendable by removing all allocations
- multi: update network checkpoints
- [WIP] Implement a UTXO cache
- x509: certificate is valid for 127.0.0.1, ::1, not my server ip?
- rpcclient: Add RPC command for legacy bitcoin node
- Fix issue with AddMultisigAddress
- Extend the ListTransaction api to support queries to "watch only" wallets
- rpcclient: Replace the arbitrary chainparam with address string returned
- Go not yet supported