When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
84 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bundler
- Add output to bundle info to show the dependent gems
- Metric collection and reporting functionality for Bundler
- New dependencies option to `bundle outdated` command
- Remove --no-hardlinks and see what happens
- `bundle update` shows help instead of raising
- Add bundle lock --update --bundler
- Add deployment flag to check command
- Filter credentials from gemfile for bundler 2.0
- Fix FIPS detection
- [WIP] Log all messages (at all levels) to a file