When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
73 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to caffe
- scripts\build_win.cmd ERROR: Configure failed
- Order initialization violation. name_ should be inited after device_...
- The definition of QuantizerValues declared as struct. May be it had better to forward decelerate it as struct(it is just annoying warning).
- Clang say that this an error: lock_id > 0, because lock_id is pointer. May be you mean *lock_id > 0 because previous equation check it for *lock_id < buffer_flags_.size()???
- May be should be excluded from build by #ifdef WITH_PYTHON_LAYER? Because it lead to error in case it compiled without python.
- Add support for Visual Studio 2017 (MSVC_VERSION=15) and Visual Studio 2019 (MSVC_VERSION=16)
- update `as_grey` argument of `skimage.io.imread` to `as_gray`
- Failed to run MSBuild command
- Prebuilt binaries can be downloaded from the latest CI build on appveyor for the following configurations: Visual Studio 2015, CPU only, Python 3.5: Caffe Release, Caffe Debug
- AttributeError: module 'caffe' has no attribute 'Net'
- C++ not yet supported