When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
71 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to caffe
- Which .lib file has the implementation of caffe::caffe_add after compile?
- nn_quantizer.py in the ML-CIFAR10 examples got error KeyError: 'accuracy'
- from .pycaffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, RMSPropSolver, AdaDeltaSolver, AdamSolver, NCCL, Timer File "/home/hjq/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/caffe/pycaffe.py", line 13, in <module> from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \ ImportError: libicuuc.so.58: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- undefined reference to google ::protobuf
- Too large MLP loss
- error MSB6006 in installation
- checkfailed: bottom->shape(axis_+i)==scale->shape(i) (12 vs 1) dimension mismatch between bottom->shape(2) and scale->shape(2)
- /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcaffe
- C++ not yet supported