When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
45 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cake
- Task getting cancelled when awaited by AsyncFrostingTask
- Allow users to use any of the Cake runner arguments as build script arguments
- Allow short argument names when using double dashed args
- Allow empty arguments when using double dashed args
- Assume arguments provided _after_ the .cake script (when provided) to be "remaining arguments"
- Use a `.cake` folder by default instead of a `tools` folder
- Debug/Diagnostic color is far too dark
- DotNetTool Module: Not using the same version of dotnet as Cake DotNetCoreTool
- DotNetTool Module: Add Unit Tests for parameters which can be passed to preprocessor directive
- GH3209: Add support for dotnet local tools
- C# not yet supported