When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to huginn
- Feature request: Print time/date stamp whenever an exception is printed.
- WebsiteAgent stopped working after 2 days
- How to backup, restore or use volume when using docker?
- Regex to remove certain strings fromn rss
- Added Elks46PhoneCallAgent
- Added elks46_mms_agent and tests
- Track html changes and show beautiful diffs without and with full context like in Distill
- Update and Fix Openshift Templates
- Is it possible to disable user signup?
- Why the service page is empty?