When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to huginn
- Email Agent not using passed subject data
- create new agent-collecting the news/actuality of a subject from Facebook/linkedin/youtube/twitter/...
- GoogleCalendarPublishAgent] Update google-api-client dependency to fi…
- GoogleCalendarPublishAgent Exception during receive. undefined method `cleanup!' for nil:NilClass:
- agents keeping event more than defined
- Question - can using it with files ?
- What language or functions can be used by agent options value
- cannot stop huginn
- Website Agent encode fetch error with GBK web page
- Tracking changes to a user-authorised webpage
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.