When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to huginn
- WebsiteAgent Extraction Problem accessing sub path data
- Send fix events on a schedule
- pass value variable to message in trigger agent
- There was a problem when crawling an SHTML webpage.
- Clicking the failed jobs icon doesn't take the user to the actual failed jobs.
- Allow to explicitly inflate `WebRequestConcern` responses using deflate
- WebsiteAgent concat with xpath not working
- SMTP_SSL is missing from .env.example
- Update Jira to include changelog, and update docs