When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to huginn
- Evernote Agent escaping note contents
- Twitter to Telegram
- Ensure JabberAgent closes client connection after sending Event
- Jabber Agent keeps hanging
- Using an additional single quote in Liquid var causes process get stuck
- some websites can extract valid values, while some websites can't
- Getting count from DigestAgent
- Add Owntracks support to User Location Agent?
- Huginn Post Agent + Ghost Blog
- Telegram Agent set to 'split' for 'long_message' does not work for media without captions