When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to carrierwave
- filename_from_header compatibility
- Upload removed when update without file field
- Multiple file uploads: Only saves the first image string in the model's field, rather than whole hash/json
- Uploads do not work across form redisplays
- bypass wrong file type
- Is carrierwave thread-safe?
- undefined method `map' for #<ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile:0x007fe977eec7e0> Did you mean? tap
- Can not assign nil to remote url
- Broken when content_type is gif but extension isn't
- Fog::Service::NotFound openstack has no storage service