When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to carrierwave
- Improve Fog initialization
- Rework multiple file upload
- Issue uploading images to Google Cloud Storage
- Weird issue with .detect & checking for file existence
- Deserializing is affecting url of uploaded file
- filename_from_header compatibility
- Upload removed when update without file field
- Uploads do not work across form redisplays
- Can not assign nil to remote url
- Broken when content_type is gif but extension isn't