When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to celery
- A workaround to multiple executions issue using redis as broker
- API call within Celery task never returns
- Close spark context started via Celery task in a django app
- Worker exited prematurely: signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- backend postgres not support on_message
- celery eventlet warm shutdown task interrupt without any log
- celery worker has --quiet to suppress banner output but celery beat does not
- celery/backends/base.py:281;TypeError: __init__() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'doc' and 'pos'
- First Steps SyntaxError: invalid syntax add troubleshooting guidlines
- Release 4.4.0
- Python not yet supported