When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
52 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to celery
- `task.apply_async(ignore_result=True)` does not ignore result
- Fixes to SSL config handling
- Add an example for daemonization with OpenRC
- How can I change the heatbeat when use celery with rabbitmq ?
- Celery producer hight memory usage with redis broker
- RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration
- Add an integration test for Cythonized tasks
- Add integration tests to our CLI
- Declaring queues on worker start
- Rewrite celery.utils.imports in Rust to speed up boot time
- Python not yet supported