When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
56 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to celery
- [WIP] - initial work of celery 5.0.0 alpha-1 series by dropping python below 3.6
- DatabaseBackend._store_result() not saving "children" property into db
- Task object has no custom attribute
- Outdated testing docs?
- Neither on_failure nor after_return are called when propagate is True
- Completed tasks restore on shutdown causing duplicates for recursive tasks
- [Fix #5436] Store extending result in all backends
- ElasticSearch can't parse celery result correctly
- Expose HIDDEN_SETTINGS as a configurable option
- task priority disappear after self.retry()
- Python not yet supported