When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to celery
- CassandraBackend has no attribute _save_group
- restore pypy on travis
- Auvipy patch 2
- Add pymemcache support to the cache result backend
- Run the windows build using tox
- Celery 3.x Need sponsor to get extended support and upgrades to celery 4
- Fix eager function not returning result after retries.
- test case for issue #5511
- Add Example of Router Function to Documentation
- Replace PyCurl with friendlier alternatives like Request3 or Request-ng
- Python not yet supported