When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
69 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to celery
- Celery deamon trying to connect to amqp although configured to use redis
- Make redis use of sorted sets for group results opt-out
- celery <subcommand> --help broken for 4.4.7
- Basic Django config files break upgrading from 4.4.6 to 4.4.7
- Reopened: "Received 0x01 while expecting 0xce" errors when using python-amqp
- unignore `F821, # undefined name '...'`
- create github action for windows
- Release 5.0
- Custom Token Bucket
- Security policy?
- Python not yet supported