When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to osf.io
- [ENG-1268] add enable_chronos waffle flag
- fix sql query to deal with multiple json_schema_keys for aspredicted schema
- Feature/backend registration workflow
- [ENG-814] Fix composite queries for ES and add tests.
- raise Gone if the draft has been registered
- [idea] add a Vagrantfile
- Bugfix/fix egap import datehandling
- [ENG-1117] No logs for children
- [ENG-1063] Edit metadata on registrations when write permissions
- [WIP][ENG-481] Unsightly changes to docker-compose to support wb-oathpit
- Python not yet supported