When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to osf.io
- Reset Password page breaks login page[ENG-49]
- [ENG-220] Data storage usage metrics
- Adding validation to APIv2 unregistered contributor email [ENG-56]
- Feature/admin userview preprint [ENG-414]
- [ENG-152] Normalize user tags.
- [PLAT-546] Quickfilesnode divorce
- Recursively update most recent fileversion for folder contents [PLAT-1118]
- Python not yet supported