When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to certbot
- Avoid to delete both webroot_map and webroot_path
- Validate OCSP responses in case an explicit responder is designated
- dns-cloudflare: update URL for obtaining API keys
- Seg Fault when Apache Config is very large (90,000+lines)
- [Windows] Create a Certbot installer
- documentation: section about renewing structured below "Changing Certificates Domains"
- Route53 plugin gets "Throttling", "Rate exceeded". Maybe related to GET /2013-04-01/hostedzone
- Certbot always checks default cli.ini locations when the --config option is set
- docker image with long running process
- '--allow-subset-of-names' issues new certificates even if validated domains didn't change
- Python not yet supported