When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to certbot
- nginx: ignore *_by_lua_* directives (#9066)
- Split out snap build CI into individual Azure tasks
- Retry-After header parsing not correctly/consistently done regarding timezones
- Add certbot plugin for the OpenVPN Access Server
- certbot renew is skipping expired certificates
- Change renewal interval to better support certificates valid for less than 90 days
- Use f-strings in DNS plugins.
- certbot-ci: add support for macOS arm64
- hooks: investigate decoding errors in subprocess code
- windows: Investigate "Controlled Folder Access" breaking Certbot
- Python not yet supported