When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- Update omnibus Chef dep to 14.8
- Duplicate log lines when using a formatter
- Allow for mixlib-archive 1.x
- Sysctl: Allow slashes in key or block name
- [knife] Remove duplicate code blocks in the knife cookbook upload command
- Switch FIPS detection to use the build in Ruby 2.5+ functionality
- `knife upload` not respecting cookbook chefignore file
- [In Progress] windows_certificate: Ensure all actions are fully idempotent
- Update the gemfile.locks to bundler 2.x
- Fix for Property deprecations are broken in Chef 13