When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
46 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- PolicyBuilder complains about run_list being set in JSON data even though run_list is not set.
- Wrap node['platform_version'] in a Chef::VersionString
- Don't send empty runlist if do not have it.
- Add Chef Infra Client 15.6 release notes
- windows_service resource spams warnings about CDPUserSvc from win32-service gem
- [WIP] Add time_out property in cron resource
- Update MVPS with new awesome community chefs
- apt_package doesn't understand `purge` properly
- powershell_package resource does not use 'options' property
- Target Mode enhancements from Thomas Heinen