When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- We need a better REST object model
- Fix crash when showing error about missing profile
- Automatic Creating the Security Group while Test Kitchen EC2
- Fix for a race condition where event_list is empty when process_events_until_done is called
- when calling process_events_until_done, skip events that are empty (nil) in event_list
- Update Chef 14 deps to the latest
- Subscribe should be able to listen to attributes
- knife bootstrap no longer looks for a default key (~/.ssh/id_rsa) with ChefDK 4
- Bootstrap: Only use sudo when changing ownership if --sudo is passed
- Bootstrap: Set pty true only if required