When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
46 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chef
- AttributeAllowlist returns spurious hashes if filter partially overlaps with hash
- ZD : Chef Infra Client private key /etc/chef/client.pem appears in clear text
- ZD - shellout crashes where backticks succeed
- `archive_file` should support excluding file/folders on extraction
- `archive_file` should support removing leading directory on extraction
- Incorrect casing on change_users and full_users for windows_share causes access to be revoked and regranted every run.
- Replace highline ui.list with tty-table gem
- Add deprecation for enforce_path_sanity
- Add integration and unit tests back to omnibus tests in buildkite
- New render_json, render_toml, render_yaml helper methods