When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to wpull
- FIX AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Mapping'
- FTP processor may start retrieval before logging the `Fetching` message
- Always send the Host header first
- Remove namedtuple; fix bugs
- Fix missing --reject argument type
- Equivalent but differently encoded URLs break no-parent recursion
- Always send the `Host` header first
- Support for server-side image maps
- Handle `Refresh` header as a redirect
- FTP login information in URLs is lost
- HTML not yet supported