When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to peertube
- Harmonize vertical and horizontal options?
- Show count of videos next to subscribers in section "My Channels"
- Instance-follow request from 2.0.0 to older code base always stuck at "Waiting"
- improve video-watch title display on small screens
- Feature/password reset link expiration
- Docker Improvements?
- Instance Account Sync / Quick Switch
- Thumbnails show visible compression
- When deleting my account, add an option to not remove the videos & other content
- Possiblity to change video orientation
- TypeScript not yet supported