When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
46 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to choco
- install - install w/forcex86 without 32 bit url errors with "This package does not support 64 bit architecture" error
- Choco PowerShell Helpers should use PSM1 file for code rather than dot sourcing
- Choco list --all-versions --exact only showing 1 version
- (GH-1020) Build with newer Mono
- (GH-357) Add Export Command
- Ability to use Get-ChocolateyUnzip with "Extract"[e] instead of "eXtract with full paths"[x] -- 7z (cmd)
- choco uninstall all does not honor dependencies
- Can choco to detect the "CI" environment variable and change error messages?
- upgrade - option to ignore messages about pinned packages
- C# not yet supported