When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
45 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to choco
- Ability to use Get-ChocolateyUnzip with "Extract"[e] instead of "eXtract with full paths"[x] -- 7z (cmd)
- choco uninstall all does not honor dependencies
- Travis CI: Add a parallel test run on os: Windows
- Travis CI: Upgrade mono from 3.12.0 --> 5.20.1
- upgrade - pins appear to be ignored if the pinned package is a dependency
- Can choco to detect the "CI" environment variable and change error messages?
- Allow default values for custom replacement properties in templates
- Add "choco remove" as an alias to "choco uninstall"
- (GH-1800) Prefer 32-bit in ARM64 emulated PowerShell
- Don't show pinned package is pinned when upgrading
- C# not yet supported