When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bit
- bit init does nothing
- Sort branches by recently used
- Feature: When a user deletes a local tag ask if they want to delete the origin tag as well
- Feature: add bit aliases that can be written in Go
- bit save -except <file-names> (bit save -e)
- Enhancement: when naked "bit" is run, add the respective full command to history
- feature: bit config recommendations
- Feature: add intellij and vscode diff integration?
- feature: Integrate git-plus
- Request to add a github action
- Go not yet supported