When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to crunchycalendar
- Crash in CalendarDateView
- [Question] Good calendar apps utilizing CrunchyCalendar?
- How to change view to only One Months.
- How can I add custom coloured indicators?
- Make example of getPreselectedDates() and getDatesIndicators() in main page
- Version 2.1.0 is missing on jCenter/Maven
- Date scrolling issue
- how to disable date in range mode
- Impossible to customize some colors
- Проверка выбора даты
- Kotlin not yet supported