When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cataclysm-dda
- Replace usage of raw managed pointers
- Display scenario in message window at the start
- Report SDL version to debug.log
- NPCs should assist with woodcutting activities.
- Possible bug related to deafness
- COMPILING.md and CONTRIBUTING.md miss documentation how one may run automated tests
- `Distribute food` faction camp order blackholes items
- Default ammo/ammo source
- Spilt Plutonium Number Mismatch
- Impossible to have furniture in tents
- C++ not yet supported