When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
77 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cocos2d-x
- Is Android Studio 3.1.1 support cocos2dx 3.17? I got gradle error when sync gradle.
- set fps 40 does not take effect， it's allway 60fps
- no sound in iPhone of silent mode.
- Android crash on "Start AutoTest" latest 3.17.1
- Race condition happens in HttpRequest if you modify reference count in two threads
- add spine cache.
- sth about spine anim.
- removed extra semicolon after function definition
- after Director::restart(), convertToGL's result become error
- How can I modify the splash screen as myself picture - cocos2dx 3.17
- C++ not yet supported