When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
92 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cocos2d-x
- [Feature Request] Build external libs from source
- A iOS crash occurs when we replace the network module with cocos-engine/native/cocos/network.
- Is project dead?
- Want Cocos2d-x v4 Mac to use openGL rendering，what can i do
- FlipY3D issue if setDesignResolution and RenderTexture is used
- AttributeError: 'URLError' object has no attribute 'code'
- Update main.yml
- fix the bug that ect1 texture lost on android
- Crash in cocos2dx game 3.17.2
- Add further options for slimmer builds
- C++ not yet supported